Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Yümi Signature Antioxidant Skin Care Serum

This stuff is ....AMAZING! I've told you before that I love anything with Vitamin C in it, but Yumi goes above and beyond. It's hydrating, and helps heal damage done to your skin from just being out in the world. I mean check out these ingredients.

Pomegranate, Kale, Goji Berry, Green Tea, and many others that you wouldn't find in such an affordable skin serum. Who wouldn't want to put all this on their face?! The best part? It doesn't have a funky smell like some serums do. I enjoy using this serum too! Not only did they think of everything to put in this anti-aging, radiant skin serum, but they packaged it in such a pretty printed squirt bottle. It's perfect to keep in your purse and doesn't take up hardly any room on your bathroom counter or vanity.
I scored mine here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPAYPDO/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1416441690&sr=1&keywords=yumi

 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment