Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fruit Popsicle Molds - So Cool! :)

So let me tell ya...these are so cool! Literally (ya know...freezer cool) lol
Seriously though...what I did with my set, is made homemade juicicles (I made up a word there). Since I own a couple of juicers, I had some fun. So what I did was juiced some fruits, put a little of the fruit back in the juice, and poured it in the molds and froze. After they were done, we had homemade juice pops. All organically grown fruit, so it's a healthy treat for the kiddos. These molds are pretty tough. They're aren't the cheapo kind that feel like they're gonna crack on you. My oldest likes to invent her own recipes, and usually ends up with great tasting meals. I wonder what kind of mix she could come up with to use these molds with. Whatever she decides with these, I'm sure will taste great, and look super cute too! There's enough for a small sleepover for the kiddos and their friends, and they could even get involved in making them as sort of an activity for the night. Each kid gets their own color. Anyway...one could come up with many ideas for these neat Fruit Popsicle Molds.
The first idea one should have is..."These sound so cool! I should get some for the kids"
Here's an example off the seller's link. 
                     I think next time, we'll grab some kiwi to add in the molds with the juice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment