Saturday, November 22, 2014

Harcas Knife Sharpener

Happy Saturday peekers!! Tonight I'm reviewing the cute lil' blue buddy (there's also red ones) I received recently. This is a small yet durable little knife sharpener  .It can easily become your new kitchen buddy. It's different from the other one I recently reviewed as this one is a little round sharpener that stands probably about 3-4in tall as opposed to the handheld one I have. It has a little lever on the side that when pushed down somehow locks it onto the counter so it doesn't slip when using. I haven't figured that part out yet, but it seems simple, yet strong enough to hold it still. I mean you really have to force it to get it to move from the spot unless you lift the lever. You can keep this guy on your counter or in a drawer as he doesn't take up much space either way. I however, keep him by my knife holder on the counter in the corner since he can stay put. And he's easily located where we can use him quickly.
If you decide you need a new sharpener, you can get one on Amazon. And it's not just for knives, you can sharpen other things too. The description says you can even sharpen blender blades. That excites me since I have plenty of those, but I've yet to try those on it.
Anyway...here's the link to be able to get one of these lil' dudes.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MTU9D0M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment