Friday, November 28, 2014

Best Moisturizer Cream

Whoo Hoo!!! 
Another serum with Aloe and...yes yes...you guessed it! Vitamin C! I know, I know. 
I'm too excited. But seriously, it's a radical freeing, antioxident...for your face! Well, this one is particularly for under your eyes but I'm sure it's ok if it gets on your cheek. The word "facial" is on there after all. Lol. It's a serum to fight wrinkles and dark circles. It's like lotion for your eyes to help lighten and youthfulize (yup, made up my own word) your skin. 
There's no funky smell or sticky residue after using this. In fact, I use it in the morning before putting on makeup. I don't have wrinkles yet, or dark circles, but I figured it couldn't help to get on top of the situation before it starts. I'll try to stay as youthful looking as possible (since I plan on acting that way) ;)
Is this enough to say it's your daily dose of Vitamin C? Why no...but a little extra here and there doesn't hurt either. 
And if you want to reduce wrinkles and lighten up sun spots, I suggest getting the Anti-Aging Moisturizer and trying it out for yourself.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: