Saturday, November 22, 2014

Old Factory Candles

Oh......my.......this is my first time ever being around these particular brand of candles. I love candles. I love the smells, sometimes the looks are too pretty to burn, but I eventually do burn them. These though...these candles are AMAZING. First of all, I loved the box they came in. It was sectioned off, and each candle had it's own little slot. Just like the picture shows. Now, once you take off the lid on one of these babies, they smell sooooo good! At first I just wanted to sit there and inhale the scent rather than light them. LOL.
But they burn really good, and the wick doesn't just disappear on you like some do when they burn. So relighting was no biggie :) They also have lots of different combinations of scents. Not scents mixed in one...but three different scents sent in the box. You can pick which ones you want. The other picture shows their "menu". If you'll notice, under each category there's three scents listed. That would be three different candles that will come. Which means more for your money. So head over to Amazon, and search Old Factory Candles and they should pop up. From there you choose your scent package. And hopefully you're not all clogged up when they get in. It'd be horrible if you couldn't smell anything when these babies got to your house

 

No comments:

Post a Comment