Friday, November 14, 2014

Bad Doggy Breath? Get this!

I have three big smelly dogs! No really...I do. And I can handle dirty dog smell...but I HATE bad doggy breath! So, to help take care of that easily, I ordered the Dental Care for Dogs Breath Freshner.  This stuff smells so good that I was tempted to use it...just kidding. It does smell good though. Not sure how it tastes and if the dogs enjoy it, but I enjoy smelling minty doggy breath! And the best part is it's healthy for your furry family members. It contains natural ingredients like mint and thyme. Thyme is excellent because it's a natural disinfectant.
I wonder if they have this for kitties... Grab one of these bottles, you'll be impressed.

Get your bottle on Amazon at the link below!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KWP8ZIM/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_8

No comments:

Post a Comment