Monday, November 10, 2014

Loose Leaf Tea Infuser


I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this Loose Leaf Tea Infuser!! This is the neatest contraption ever! I received it a couple days ago, but I was waiting for my mint leaves to dry out. I stuffed the leaves inside the metal colander part, and when I got to work I put some hot water from the coffee machine in a cup, and let the Infuser sit. The aroma was AMAZING and the tea was wonderful! I was able to make three fresh cups of tea before my flavoring faded. This Infuser is so portable and easy to use. I highly recommend this little thing!!

Hit Amazon and snag one of these up. I chose red, but there are different colors to choose from.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OO8BE2W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment