Sunday, November 30, 2014

Rimini 1500W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer by XTAVA

I've spent the last year having my hair yanked out by my hair dryer. I somehow lost the back guard and it sucks your hair in...which is NOT SAFE. But as usual, it still worked so I haven't broke down to get another one. Not until I saw this Rimini. First thing, it is super light. I knew what was in the package, I just thought it'd be heavier. Second, This hair dryer is packed with 1500 watts of drying power. I love how quick it dries as I'm always running late for work anyway, and never have time to dry and style. I go all natural a lot so this helps cut on time. Also, it is a professional grade dryer. So if you're good at styling (I'm not), you could leave like you just got styled at the salon. Lol
I'm really happy with it. And I think you would be too.
 received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment