Friday, November 14, 2014

Selfie Stick...yup! That's right!

I hinted to this a few days ago to my readers....but...a Selfie stick? What in the world??! That's what I thought when I took on this strange...yet handy contraption. Why didn't I think of this?! Talk about awesome angles and multitasking! You can get awesome group shots and yes...selfies too. It's basically an extension of your arm. In fact...as an extension, it also slides down to fit into your bag or purse. It has a Bluetooth remote shutter on the handle to be able to take great shots with ease. It's compatible with a lot of smart phones which makes it universal for use. This would make a great Christmas gift for your avid selfie taker in your family...especially if it's you ;)

Get yours now on Amazon...here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NG0WSTW/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_10

No comments:

Post a Comment