Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Vitamin C Lotion [Natural & Organic] Review

Ok...So I have become addicted to using anything with Vitamin C in it. I love the eye gels, I love the serums, and now...well now I've found a new favorite!!
This new Vitamin C Lotion feels great going on and leaves my face so soft all day. I put it on in the mornings before work. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and I feel like it looks clearer. It's made to lighten dark spots and reduce wrinkles. I use it to keep my face looking radiant. It's infused with of course Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, and Jojoba Oil.
This could very well be your next favorite lotion. It is mine! 

You can get yours on Amazon:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment