Saturday, December 6, 2014

These were like a blessing in a bottle for us. Our boxer has been having trouble for a while. She either goes slow or not at all when it comes to jumping in the truck or off the couch. There's days when she's bouncing or wiggling like a normal hyper boxer does, and then there's days where she just doesn't want to do anything but lay and wag her nub. The vet had said it could be the onset of arthritis. I'm glad I had the chance to review these in exchange for telling everyone what I thought, because these have helped her be able to move more and she sure does have more days where she wiggles! Just like a boxer should lol. These babies are packed with omega oils, vitamins and anti-oxidants and are said to help rebuild cartilage. I haven't taken advantage of the multi-bottle discount yet, but I suggest doing so if you can. This joint supplement by Peachy Dog is a great thing to have. They're chewable and it's almost like giving you kids their vitamins.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment