Monday, December 1, 2014

Organic Matcha - Ceremonial Grade - Green Tea Powder

Grown in Japan, this can packs a ball of energy, Polyphenols and EGCG. EGCG, also known as, Epigallocatechin Gallate, is a potent antioxidant and helps aid the fight against cancer and other illnesses. This also has a slight sweetness to it that you can barely taste. Now, of course you can make tea with this...after all, that's what it's for. But you can bake with it as well. You can make cupcakes and such. I did a little research because I like to get creative, and you can make pancakes and waffles too. I wonder if you can make cookies and cakes. Anyway, we've all heard that green tea is healthy for you, so it only makes sense to make things out of it. Right? 
I love the fact that I can make my own tea, or whatever right here at home or at work. And since this powder increases your metabolism, it should be ok to bake all these sweets with it. LOL...I'm trying to find a loophole here. But seriously, if you love green tea, this is really a great catch. You can get you some on Amazon from Kiss Me Organics at this link below. 


At least give it a try.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment