Monday, December 1, 2014

Permanently Remove Pet Stains and Pet Odors From Carpets

So...
I got to use this stuff as soon as I got home today. Needless to say, one of these dogs of mine just couldn't hold it in today. When the kids and I got home today, we were smacked in the face with a horrible smell, only to find the mess by the back door. So I got the scrub brush and the  Pet Urine Odor and Stain Remover bottle that I received a couple days ago, and proceeded to clean. Now, I've noticed that some people say they leave it on the stain for a couple hours or overnight, I didn't. I just put some elbow grease in and the stain and smell are gone. I think I'm going to try it out on some older stains too and see if the cleaner works on those as well. If it does, well, I may have just found my new best cleaning buddy! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment