Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Popper Stoppers?? For the belly!!!

Miss Oops has a lot of great fashion flunder fixes, beauty fixes, and even pregnancy fixes. That's what I got to try out...the Miss Oops Popper Stopper. Well, it wasn't for me because this baby factory is sadly shut down. Plus, I never popped like that anyway.  However, my friend has with each kid. So this time I got her something to help with that. She loves these! She's never tried anything like this before. I remember one time she had worn some shirt in the summer time that I guess just rubbed her wrong on her bellybutton and she complained for days how it left it itchy and raw. This time, she's popping through the winter. So this will help with her itchy sweaters she likes to wear. Our bodies and skin change so much during pregnancy that her itchy sweaters aren't itchy to her normally like they are me. But right now, she's been trying to stray away. She really enjoys having this little cover ups so she can wear her favorite red sparkly one for the holidays. They're simply to apply and don't irritate. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment