Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Organic Total Hair Repair Oil

I was super excited to try this repair oil out. My daughter and I both suffer from dry split ends a lot of times. Hers is mainly from straightening her hair everyday with no heat protection. Mine...well...mine is from years of boredom hair coloring. So when this came in I couldn't wait to use it. The first time I put it on, I thought just as all oil, a lot goes a long way. So don't use too much. You don't need to. And I worked it in from midway down to my ends which are the worst. I just blow dryed a little then styled as usual with my hair. With my daughter, I worked some into her hair midway down to the ends, and she proceeded to straighten as usual. Her hair was so sleek feelings. It doesn't weigh your hair down like most hair products do. I like that you can use it to heal your hair and style at the same time. The Total Hair Repair Oil contains Jojoba oil and Argon oils which are two of my favorite. Foxbrim itself is one of my two favorite companies. I was so glad they let me get a bottle to try. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment