Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Magnetic Screen Door

I was so excited to get this!! I've always wanted one, and this made my day when it finally came in. We have a sliding door that no longer has a screen door on it (dogs ran into it and took it out lol), so we just leave the sliding door open. Then guess what happens...flies, and lots of them. It drives me nuts! I want to have that breeze flowing in, but I want the bugs to stay out, and the dogs ruined my screen door. 
Using this Magnetic Screen Door though is so easy. You can walk right through, and the dogs can run through. Although they paused the first few times lol. It wasn't hard to put up at all, in fact, I didn't even need the hubby's help. I would love to put one on the front door to so I can really get that big breeze blowing through the house...but my dogs know how to use it to escape. So...they get their freedom to the back yard, and I'll just enjoy the one screen door I have. 
Can't wait til Spring starts so I can hang this back up!
Here's the link to get one of these things. I really suggest getting one, especially if you don't have a screen door at all.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment