Monday, December 22, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum - For your FACE!

So...I have been using this new acid serum for a couple weeks, and I can already tell how awesome it works! This stuff is packed full of vitamins A, C, D, and E! Plus add some retinol in there for extra help, and VIOLA! Healthy, glowing, younger looking you! The vitamin D helps moisturize. I especially love the citrussy smell it has, and the fact that it firms your skin is awesome! I love the way my face feels, especially around my eyes. I feel so smooth, and I love that this is alcohol free. This stuff is really great to have around! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment