Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Luxury Bath and Spa Pillow

Time to take a bath! You've cleaned the tub, and now your back is sore from staying bent over what seems like forever. You run the hot water, pour some of your favorite bath salts or oils in, maybe turn out the lights and light some candles. You may want to read or just lay and listen to music while you relax and pretend it's just mommy time for a little bit. You finally climb in, get settled in the hot water, and start to lean back, only to realize that the bathtub is cold on your back causing you to shoot straight up away from it. Once you finally lay back again, schooch down a bit, start to lay your head back, you realize you now need a wash cloth or something behind your head for support and comfort.
Why is it so hard to relax around here?!

Now you can :)
Or at least I can. Lol
I had the chance to receive this spa pillow for free in exchange for a review of it. And I'm so glad I finally have something to lay my head on during my sporadic bath times. I shower everyday...but actual bath times are far and few.
This pillow has suction cups that allow it stay in place while you lay back and relax. The inside has what seems like a high density foam that not only allows a great padding for your head and shoulders, but is firm enough that it won't dent down and stay like that. It holds its shape really well. The outside soft vinyl (I think) is easy to clean and rinse off. And the whole thing is small enough that you can easily pack it up for vacation. Maybe even use it in the car.

Anyway, I'm sure there's lots of pillows out there that you can you, but if you wanna check this one out, head over to Amazon and get yourself one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment