Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Check In Time...Where am I?

First off...I wish I had a choice of different fonts. You know, the kind that show off my personality? I guess I'll use the Georgia font as it is the closest out of the few that are like me. BOLD.
That is all.

So...other than writing reviews on all sorts of products that I get, and working full time selling furniture. I have also, atop of my busy mommy life, decided to go back to school and pursue my Bachelor's in Psychology. That way I can diagnose myself for free. LOL

Just kidding.

But seriously, I've thought a lot about it, and I would really like to work as a school social worker. There's a lot going on out there in this crazy world. And it seems like our kiddos get forgotten or pushed aside in the toughest of times. They need someone to help figure them out, notice their hurt, and sometimes...just listen to them before they feel like they're going to EXPLODE!

I was a teen once...and not a halo of a child either. I also have a soon to be 14yr old. It wasn't that long ago, that I too was 14. In fact, 16 years ago to be exact. There's not much age difference between her and I, which is why I'm so in tune with teens and their thought process. I feel anyway.

I know this has had nothing to do with reviews, or what free stuff you can enter for. I just wanted to drop a line and let everyone in on my thinking. I hope I can stick with this degree this time...yes...it's not the first time I've tried to finish.
Maybe you guys can help hold me accountable to finally getting my degree.

Thanks for letting me vent a bit. Now off to do some reviewing! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment