Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Valentina Paris Wine Glasses

I'm in love! These beautiful, hand painted wine glasses are huge! They arrived at such a perfect time for me. We're in the middle of huge remodel, so my husband and I are stressed to the max. And, I had broke my wine glass recently. These babies showed up, and are huge! I love how the pastel colored paint looks with and without wine.
I am so glad I had the opportunity to get a set of these for free in exchange for a review. I have never seen any like this before, so I'm super happy I have them! I just need to be more careful this time...and not break anymore. lol
You can get some of your own on Amazon. I do believe they are currently out, there was a shipping error or something. Mine came in great! So, if you like them, then add them to your wish list and you can order as soon as they come back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment