Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Dark Light Waterproof Headlamp

This LED headlamp can go underwater at any depth without messing up, but it is NOT an underwater lamp. So please don't use it as such or you'll mess it up I'm sure. lol
However...if for example you're wearing it, and fall in the water knocked unconscious. You can be found because it has an SOS light that will strobe if it's been submerged for longer than 5 minutes which is pretty cool! Also, you can use it in emergencies when trying to flag someone down if you use the red and white light strobes simultaneously. This thing is pretty cool! And I got a bright LED light for my keychain with it! I did get this for free in exchange for a review once I've played with it. It's pretty cool! And lightweight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment