Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Velour Towels

I received these super soft hand towels in exchange for a review the other day. I was kind of worried because they're white, and white doesn't stay white in this house. Maybe if it were a single person's home, but not in this home where I have at least three teenagers running around almost all the time. And then you have my husband and son whom I constantly clean up after. So, if I ever had any white towels...they're aren't that way now. 
When I received these, I didn't even want to take them out of the packet, however, how can I do a review without using them? 
Here we go, Now, these towels are 100% cotton, but they have a velour finish to them that makes them beyond soft. That made me think they'd be horrible at drying ANYTHING. But they actually do pretty good. I have two in the teens bathroom and two in mine, and I haven't had any issues with drying hands or faces. Right where my thumb is in this picture, you can see the sewn finish to help keep them from unraveling later on. I haven't owned them long enough to see that it works, but that's what it's there for. I do wish I could've gotten bigger towels. Bath size would be nice. 
I did get to order these on Amazon.com which is where you can get your set of 4 11x18 inch hand towels from Creative Scents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment