Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Ultimate Smile Professional Teeth Whitening

I actually have never even used any kind of whitening kits on my teeth before. I mean...other than the visit at the doctor when they clean your teeth really well. 
So when I had a chance to receive this for free in exchange for a review, I thought I'd finally give it a try. It was a little difficult at first, as I had never done this before. But once I got it figured out, it was a breeze. The gel was a little watery...I guess is the best way to describe it. I'm not sure exactly what kind of thickness it should be or it it's normal, but it did the trick none the less. The mouth trays didn't fit comfortably, but then again maybe they aren't suppose to. We don't walk around with mouth trays all day every day, so of course it's gonna be uncomfortable. Anyway...I guess for a cheap, quick whitening, this would be a good product to try. You can get it on AMAZON, and if you have Prime, you can have your teeth whitened by the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment